Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The History of Love

So, on Courtney's glowing recommendation on her own friendster blog, I checked out "The History of Love" from the library, and, oh my!
I picked this novel up yesterday afternoon, couldn't put it down, and am already through with it. It is a lovely book and I highly recommend it to all. The History of Love, Nicole Krauss (I also really like her first novel "Man walks into a Room")...

Chattanooga plans are rolling along. Mary F. has been super helpful in keeping an eye out for housing, and I hope that we can have something rented in the next month or so.
Beautiful spring time here in State College, PA (recently named number 9 in the top 10 places to live... umm...). The thesis got bound last night, and to celebrate, Mark and I sat on the picnic table out back and drank a beer.

Ah... sweet resolution...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have called us. We could have sat on our picnic table and drank beers at the same time and pretended we were together. Except Patrick can't drink beer anymore; He's allergic. Yeah, it sucks. I guess he could have had cider.

He got the oddest gift in the mail the other day...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to sign that last comment. Yeah, it's me, Mama Kee.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Sarah! HOORAY! When can we buy a copy?

Hoyers

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Sarah! HOORAY! When can we buy a copy?

Hoyers