Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas


I am sitting at my old office here in State College, and the snow on the ground makes it feel like it is indeed Christmas. I check the icon, in the lower right hand corner of the laptop, and my suspicion is confirmed, it is Dec 21. So while it is not Christmas presently, it does appear that another season will come and go without us sending out cards. I do not feel that this makes us complete failures, but certainly partial failures. Over the last few weeks the cards we have gotten in the mail have reminded us of how far we have to go in the evolution into civilized adults. Maybe we need to have kids so we can have a family photo and an accompanying letter. But as I think about having kids so that we would send out cards, I think that is probably not a good idea.

So, in lieu of a card, we would like to wish all three of our loyal blog readers a Merry Christmas. Sarah, me and Millie love you all very much.

6 comments:

The Duncans said...

we love you guys too...

Anonymous said...

I miss you!
+++
tiffany

Anonymous said...

count me as one of the three

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Looks like y'all had fun in Deutschland...sorry we weren't here in PA when you were in town. All best in '08! Verna, Steele and Tessa.

Isis the Scientist said...

We love you too, Huffineses!

The Bateses

Jamie Henry said...

we love you guys too-and we are also partial failures for not sending out Christmas cards, so no worries!