As family and friends get more and more spread out, this is our way of letting you know what's going on in our life, in case you were wondering.
Saturday, July 09, 2011
Table
I (Mark) built the table over the last couple saturdays and today Sarah stained it.
2 comments:
Alvis
said...
Weekend Project Warriors! I'd be interested to see a excel spreadsheet of all the house work you two have done. I'm sure one already exists. Dates,$ amount spent, value added to the home, time to complete the desk, etc...
Yep, I think we did actually have such a spreadsheet at first, but (if I remember correctly) it got a little depressing to see all the time and money adding up. Now, if we had a value or quality of life added column, that might help!
2 comments:
Weekend Project Warriors! I'd be interested to see a excel spreadsheet of all the house work you two have done. I'm sure one already exists. Dates,$ amount spent, value added to the home, time to complete the desk, etc...
Yep, I think we did actually have such a spreadsheet at first, but (if I remember correctly) it got a little depressing to see all the time and money adding up. Now, if we had a value or quality of life added column, that might help!
Post a Comment