In case you were wondering...
We got to Chattanooga safely and are settling in. I keep meaning to take some pictures to post, but it will have to wait another day or so. There are always boxes to unpack, pictures to hang, syllabi to pull together.
We're very glad to be here and really like our house.
More later, I promise :)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS Mark & Sarah. We can't wait to see pictures of your new home! We miss you dearly.
Pearl & Chris
Totally random - how do you post photos on this thing? I tried to post photos on our blog the other day and couldn't...
We saw fireworks from our apartment last night from across the bay. I bet it's a great place to watch fireworks on July 4th. You'll have to check it out when you come and visit us out here ;p.
Post a Comment