
So the first entry came in the other day (pictured bottom). It came from Mary from down the street. I must say she set the bar pretty high. It is a polyester cotton blend, dual pocket, button down shirt. It's pretty close in color to my old shirt and fits nicely. It also does not have buttons on the collar which is a good thing. She did leave the door open though for other contenders because the bottom of the shirt is not square and therefore it has to be tucked in.The next day, almost as if she could smell the competition, I got my first entry from Pearl, who now lifes in San Francisco. It too has nice earthy tones, but it doesn't have the old man quality that I am after. After all if I am going to retire soon I might as well get the wardrobe. A few days went by and Pearl grilled me for some feedback so she could continue her search with more savy shopping.
So, that is where things stand now. I understand some more entries are on their way. My dad said he found the perfect shirt and I will get it soon. And Alyson has been searching in Ocala.
2 comments:
Show me the Kees' entry.
the second one is definately better.
Post a Comment