Monday, October 02, 2006

A little picture


We went to Nashville with my parents and some other friends this weekend -- had a lot of fun, went to the Grand Ole Opry. We'll tell you all about it, but in the meantime, I thought you might enjoy this picture -- campus in the fog. Clouds settle in around campus every once in a while and the campus is so foggy that we can barely see 100 yards in front of us. All the sounds are muffled; everything is a little big spooky. This picture is from the campus webcam the other afternoon. To the left of the chapel is actually a big four story building (just behind the treeish shadows you can see), but the fog is too thick to see it!

I like it a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever see Deliverance? If not, you should...I think I remember this scene from that movie...

Anonymous said...

the building looks like that thing in the first star wars. its in the desert and little guys with red eyes drive it and capture robots, c3po and r2d2 are captured in it. Is your college on tatooine?