I have not gotten any new shirts in lately so I am wondering if I should pick a winner based on the current entries. If anyone needs some extra time just let me know. I have gotten a total of 9 shirts. Some people have argued that this is just my way of not having to go to the mall, and there may be some validity to that, but 9 plaid shirts is a lot of plaid shirts.
In other news, last night I was reading my Sport Illustrated in bed. I finished the article, but didn't want to get out of bed to turn off the light. Since we don't have the clapper I figured I was sunk, but in a moment of brilliance and athletic prowess, and empowered by the copy of Sports Illustrated that I would use as my weapon, I threw the magazine across the room, and turned off the light. Sarah bet me I couldn't do that again so she turned the light back on and I did it a second time.
Public Service Announcement: Get a will if you don't already have one.
3 comments:
You'd think it wouldn't be difficult finding a plaid shirt is SF but we've looked in about 12 second hand stores and nothing else has even come close. We're still on the look out though. For the time being, you should post the shirts that are in contention so we know what we have to top :-).
it sounds like you need a sleavless one to acomodate that steller throwing motion
Who the hell taught Ben to spell?
And why hasn't my shirt entry been posted yet?
I am disgruntled.
Post a Comment