
So, as you can see, we're a little behind on the updates. Thanksgiving is getting written about at Christmas, and perhaps well get Christmas up by New Year's.
As some of you already know, my parents came up to Chattanooga for Thanksgiving and brought their two dogs. After a big turkey lunch, we went for a hike at Cloudland Canyons State Park, saw some waterfalls, and then drove to a hang-gliding launch pad on top of Lookout Mountain. We saw someone jump off and hangglide down to the bottom. It was pretty cool/terrifying to see.
Family picture in front of the waterfall. Maybe next year we'll get a picture like this in time for family Christmas cards...

Millie poses in front of the hang gliding launch pad.

Millie rolls her eyes at her mom's picture taking skills.
Oh yeah, and we went to the Jack Daniel's distillery the Friday after Thanksgiving. I had the camera on some sort of weird setting so every single picture was really blurry, but I wanted you to see our tour guide (right -- in the overalls). He was some character.
2 comments:
i think we had the same guy when we went a year or two ago. he had been there like 25 years and had the most amazing accent. it was a good time
So, I suppose I am as behind on commenting as you all are on updating. And I keep meaning to call. Honest. Having a new little one has been absolutely insane. It seems like by the time I get 1/4 of the way through my list of things to do, the day is over and it's time for "nite-nite." Mike has a bunch of pictures up on his facebook site if you're interested.
Anyway, are y'all interested in playing host to some Bateses for a couple of days this summer? Perhaps the boys can go watch baseball while the girls, and maybe Charlie, sit around and drink Margaritas (except Charlie will have to drink milk)?
Post a Comment