David was just commenting that we need to broaden our horizons...yes...I would love to be there with you sarah...looks amazing. Looking at those dumplings made me hungry. Are you having fun? We tried to call mark but he didn't answer, so either everyone is keeping him occupied or he's in hiding because he found out his antiques were worth millions.
I am having fun, though today the real work starts with students on campus. I think Mark has been busy but he's around, and, unfortunately, our antiques are worth tens rather than millions :)
3 comments:
David was just commenting that we need to broaden our horizons...yes...I would love to be there with you sarah...looks amazing. Looking at those dumplings made me hungry. Are you having fun? We tried to call mark but he didn't answer, so either everyone is keeping him occupied or he's in hiding because he found out his antiques were worth millions.
Hi Chyela,
I am having fun, though today the real work starts with students on campus. I think Mark has been busy but he's around, and, unfortunately, our antiques are worth tens rather than millions :)
So WHAT WAS in that sushi roll? --Mom
Post a Comment